编辑: yyy888555 2019-08-11
连江县东湖中学 林瑜Enjoy a song 链接资源Be - What U Wanna B.

mp3 What You Wanna Be Doctor , actor , lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家Why not president , be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个想成为的人Policeman, fire fighter or a postman 警察,消防员或者邮递员Why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙计You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 One-minute dialog My father works on a farm. He is a farmer a driver He drives a TAXI. He is_______. a farmer a driver ['f?m?] ?['dra?v?] an actor a cook He acts in the film(电影). He is He cooks every day. He is _______. an actor a cook ['?kt?] [k?k] a teacher She teaches English in a school. She is_ a teacher Jane studies in a school. She is a student a student ?['ti?t??] ['stju?d(?)nt a doctor a nurse She works in a hospital,too. But she isn't a doctor. She is _______. a nurse a doctor She works in a hospital. She is ['d?kt?] ?[n??s] an office worker Her mother works in an office. She is an office worker ?['?f?s] ?['w??k?] Read together a driver 司机 a farmer 农民a cook 厨师 an actor 演员a teacher 教师 a nurse 护士a student 学生 a doctor 医生an office worker 办公室职员 What does he do ? He is a farmer. What does he do ? He is a driver. What does he do ? He is an actor. What does he do ? He is a cook. What does she do ? She is an office worker. What does she do ? She is a nurse. A: What does he /she do ?B: He /She is a /an ---. a driver 司机 a farmer 农民a cook 厨师 an actor 演员a teacher 教师 a nurse 护士a student 学生 a doctor 医生an office worker 办公室职员 Listen and complete the table. Person Job Kangkang's mother Kangkang's father Michael's mother Michael's father a teacher a doctor an office worker an office worker (影片) ―What does your mother do? = What is your mother ? ―She is a driver/teacher … ― What do your parents do? =What are your parents? ― They are office workers. 1. I am a teacher. (对画线部分提问)do you ______?2. What do you do? (同义句) What ______ you?3. His sister is a nurse. (对画线部分提问)his sister _____?4. 他们是医生. They What do are What does do are doctors Listen and complete the passage. Yukio's father is a ____ (doctor, driver) and his mother is a ____ (teacher, nurse). His sister is an officer worker. Wang Junfeng's mother is an ____ (office worker, actor), too. His father is a ____ (cook, farmer). √ √ √ √ (录音1) 1. What do you do? I am a student.2. What do your parents do?They are office workers.3. What does he/she do?He/She is a (an) driver/teacher. Person Job Student student His / Her mother His / Her father I have a classmate. His name is … He is

14 years old. He is a student. His father is a/an … and his mother is a/an … He has a happy family. 1. Recite the dialogue in 1a.2. Make a survey about what your friend's parents do, then make a report.3. Preview Section B.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题